Refilling Toner Cartridge
- You will need a paper towels or news paper to protect the surface you are planning to change the toner cartridge on, because it can get a little messy.
- Take out the toner cartridge from your printer and place it on the area you covered with paper towels or news paper facing the label up.
- Clean off the outside of the toner cartridge with a napkin to remove excess toner.
- Your toner comes with a toner kit, which includes a hole melting tool. Place the tool on the cartridge in the night place on the top until it melts a hole
- Pour the toner into the hole you created. It should take about five minutes.
- Take out a piece of foil tape that comes in your toner kit to cover the hole you made. Stick the foil tape over the hole to seal the toner cartridge.
- Place the toner back into the printer and close the printer door.
Many thanks for a fast, efficient and reliable service! I received my order today and within minutes my old Canon cartridge was refilled and worked first time! Thanks for your friendly advice another satisfied customer!
Harry Tompson, UK