Refilling Toner Cartridge
- You will need a paper towels or news paper to protect the surface you are planning to change the toner cartridge on, because it can get a little messy.
- Take out the toner cartridge from your printer and place it on the area you covered with paper towels or news paper facing the label up.
- Clean off the outside of the toner cartridge with a napkin to remove excess toner.
- Your toner comes with a toner kit, which includes a hole melting tool. Place the tool on the cartridge in the night place on the top until it melts a hole
- Pour the toner into the hole you created. It should take about five minutes.
- Take out a piece of foil tape that comes in your toner kit to cover the hole you made. Stick the foil tape over the hole to seal the toner cartridge.
- Place the toner back into the printer and close the printer door.
This kit is so great. No more middle of the night runs to the office supply store. Now we refill, and we're back running again in minutes. This has saved us so much time and frustration.